Terms and Conditions
- Products sold by JAKS Jewelers LLC. are made to the highest standard using quality materials, therefore to prolong the life of your jewelry so that you can enjoy wearing it for years to come; we ask that you take the time to review the care instructions upon receiving your jewelry.
- Should it be necessary, JAKS Jewelers LLC. will carry out any repairs resulting from normal wear and tear, free of charge for three months from the date of purchase. Thereafter, we will be happy to repair your jewelry for a small fee. Please contact us to arrange this prior to returning your jewelry.
- We regret however, that any jewelry by excessive wear and tear or improper care must be replaced at the customer’s own expense.
Returns & Refunds
JAKS Jewelers LLC. wants you to be delighted with your jewelry and therefore if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund for returned goods, subject to the following terms:
- The customer must contact JAKS Jewelers LLC. within 7 days of receipt of the goods via e-mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org".
- All items must be returned unworn and in their original packaging within 14 days of receipt
- The cost of shipping the returned items is at the customer’s expense unless otherwise agreed by JAKS Jewelers LLC.
- All items returned are done so at the customer’s risk, therefore we recommend that you obtain proof of postage for all returned items
- All exchanges and refunds will be made within 21 days of receipt of the returned item(s).
JAKS Jewelers LLC. makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about our customers in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. We collect customers' name, address, phone number and e-mail address when you place an order which we need in order to ship your products. We also need to be able to contact you in the rare case where there may be a problem with your order. In addition, we do not store your credit card details.
- Shipping is free for purchases of $150.00 or more inside the continental United States.
Secure Ordering & Payment Options
- On making a purchase you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out on
- Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted using a wide range of materials. Sometimes it can be difficult to match size, color and shape exactly to those shown in the images on the website, so please allow for some small variations to the images shown.
- JAKS Jewelers LLC will only sell and ship items to addresses within the United States (US). JAKS Jewelers LLC will not ship items through freight forwarding companies or addresses.
- All prices listed on the website are shown US Dollars.
- We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) as well as payments through PayPal. Privacy and safety of all transactions is guaranteed by Wix.com.